This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
we also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information on you when you interact with our website and forms:
- Name and Job Tiles
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Contact Information (including but not limited to); email address, telephone numbers, social media addresses etc.
- Demographic Information (including but not limited to); preferences and interests, address, postcode etc.
- Website Usage Data (including but not limited to); pages visited, length of visit, journey through the website etc.
- Information Relevant to Client Enquiries (including but not limited to); product or service of interest, enquiry summary information, use and location of intended product delivery and use etc.
- Other Information Pertaining to (but not limited to); special offers, sign up to newsletters, email bulletins, survey responses etc.
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to delivery improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data for (but not limited to) the purposes of the following:
- Our own internal records
- Improve our products and services provided to you and our customers
- Contact you and other customers in response to specific enquiries or requests for updates to specific products, services or activities which the you or other clients have indicated interest in or request to be updated upon
- To allow customisation and improvement of the website for your use and others user experience
- To send promotions through to you and other clients emails and social media about products, services, offers and other things we might be relevant
- To send promotional mailing or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be of interest to you or other clients
- To contact you or to other clients via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file places on your computer’s hard drive. It enable sour website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and application to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytical package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Write to us at: EXF Fitness, Brook Farm, Stoney Road, Grundisburgh, Nr. Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 6RB
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data protection Act 1998.
Links From Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the EXF-Fitness.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.